Hollaback, Trash Pandas! It's another week of pop culture insights. We would've talked about Tim Burton if he actually made anything worth our time. Instead, we discuss:
• Our past week in talking into other peoples' microphones via Inside Pop and Break & Roses
• Fantastic Beasts and What We Think of Them
• Matthew McConaughey drinking water and coffee for an hour
• Westworld is good, but HBO's programming is still problematic
• NBC, Jackie Clarke, and it's "Mail Order Family" problem
• Solange Knowles's "Seat at the Table"
• Luke Cage, Cottonmouth, and Biggie's crown